Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another Follower?

Im on a Roll here people!

Also, The scariest Game ever..... Silent hill 3.

Hope you all had a Great Halloween. Mine Sucked.

So Chase is following me now? Well this Isnt Anyhting thatll tell a Slender Story..... But Giving Info on it, Im great at it. If you need to ask me about it, JJust ask.
I get the Update for The 360 Dashboard.... Its just like the old one with an Ipod Look.
I use the enter button alot, do I....... That and Elipsies.
So Good new, No school on thursday and friday, YAY!!!!!
Bad news..... I cant Figure out Whats Wrong with Shiloh..... I cant see the reason behind his Memory loss, and That weird picture he took...... kinda looks like a school to me.
If your REading Shiloh, Im not trying to poke and examine you, I wanna help you.
CAUSE DAMNIT IM NOT GONNA LET A KH FAN GO INSANE!!!!

So thats all for now. Byesies!

3 comments: