Monday, November 29, 2010

OH GOD!

WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO! I CANT LEAVE MY FAMILY BEHIND! THIS IS THE END FOR ME AND- OH GOD, HES AT THE DOOR!!!! I MIGHT AS WELL END IT NOW....

Whew.... sorry about that, he wasw only wondering if I wanted to donate to the wffin fund for wiffin. So I gave him 20$

Yeah... fooled ya didnt I? Sorry if it seemed like a dick move, but I was bored :p.

Anyway, If anyone ever wants to play Halo reach or Black ops, im open any time on the weekends.

Gamertag: KingJB707.

See yall- JAB(Liar)

2 comments:

  1. I'm willing to bet there are people here, who read those two posts, and think you're a jerk for that one. Just saying.

    Anyway, how are Reach and Call of Duty. I'd play, but I don't have an Xbox :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a basterd arent I :P

    Reach and black ops are REALLY REALLY FUN

    ReplyDelete